Skilljar is seeking an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing CS team! The Customer Success team at Skilljar strives to create the best customer experience possible. We go above and beyond to help our customers achieve their key business outcomes. In this role, you will use your exceptional customer success skills to cultivate positive relationships in order to ensure clients achieve their business goals.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who enjoys wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. The Enterprise CSM will be working directly with our enterprise and strategic accounts to enable them to successfully adopt Skilljar to achieve business goals. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster!Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead customer relationships throughout the entire customer lifecycle following launch hand-off.
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business goals, initiatives, and use cases to achieve their short and long term business goals based on their unique use cases. If the customer is not achieving their key objectives, you diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews to strategize on upcoming initiatives, provide guidance on program strategy, and review training metrics that align with business value and impact.
- Develop and lead strategic plans and analyzing business information to create complex Success Plans for strategic accounts, develop and streamline operational Playbooks and processes, assist in the development of developing best-practice training for the Customer Success team.
- Identify appropriate stakeholders. Establish and own the executive relationship and drive connections with all key stakeholders within an account.
- Identify new expansion opportunities through customer engagements. Partner with a dedicated Account Manager to provide visibility to customer status and insight into expansion opportunities.
- Collect customer product requests and contribute to agile prioritization through Skilljar’s product development process to ensure success.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Log, monitor and report on the health/risk of each customer. Develop and execute on risk mitigation plan for escalated accounts.
- Partner with internal support team to ensure all customer-facing support and service issues are resolved.
- 8+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Experience managing enterprise accounts.
- Proven track record of interacting with and driving projects at C-level, VP, and Director client levels, collaborating with customers, and setting and managing expectations.
- Highly organized with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Understanding of enterprise level information systems (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.