Join us to help our customers fight the bad people! With threats to organizations expanding and breach notices in the news every day, our market is growing exponentially. We need an experienced Enterprise Sales Engineer to help our customers improve their security posture. As an Enterprise Sales Engineer at DomainTools, you will have the opportunity to work with the largest companies in the world to conceptualize and implement new and inventive ways to integrate our products and data into their workflows and systems (SIEM, TIP, SOAR technologies).
You are a talented, driven and insanely curious Sales Engineer, focused on helping Enterprise Customers operationalize the DomainTools product suite. You are excited to dive into all aspects of the go-to-market organization at DomainTools to help our teams with presentations, demonstrations, and customer calls..
As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a technical resource during the sales process working alongside our account representatives to provide support during discovery, demonstration, and proof of concept. You will also be a key creator and presenter of webinars and support the marketing team at conferences.
You are a collaborative, energetic individual that will contribute to the Customer Advocacy team and the business. You excel in a dynamic environment, delivering messaging and feedback to the product, engineering, and integration organizations, and work proactively to drive customer experience.
Effectively communicate DomainTools’ technical architecture, product capabilities and assist in customers’ use and implementation of products and services.
- Deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations. Collaborate with Account Executives to deliver a targeted demonstration that ties in our prospect’s capabilities and desired use-cases.
- Provide technical support to our prospects and sales teams by triaging issues and liaising with the product and engineering teams to deliver timely answers.
- Support Marketing efforts by leading presentations on webinars and in-person at conferences and trade-shows.
- Become an expert on Cyber Threat Intelligence and DomainTools’ data, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the DomainTools product and engineering teams to define and test new features, across all products, that leverage current and emerging DomainTools datasets, resolve customer issues, and adapt to changes in new integrations versions.
- Be diligent in tracking implementations and documenting best practices and lessons learned. Contribute to documentation for both internal teams and an external audience.
- Ensure excellent service and support for customers by creating long-term business relationships, create innovative Sales to push user adoption and maximize the value of our products and/or integrations.
- Deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations remotely, in webinars, or in person, supporting trade-shows and customer on-sites.
- Utilize Jira, Aha!, Zendesk and Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to products, features, bugs, opportunities and accounts.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Key Applicant Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer for an Enterprise focused sales organization
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages, application development, databases, and analytical tools.
- Experience communicating effectively with software engineers about a product’s technical capabilities, including API endpoints and integration use cases.
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven, self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
- Insanely curious. Ability to digest complex technologies and present a vision of what can be accomplished using our tools to our customers.
- Experience or familiarity in network/cyber security industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and DNS.
- Good understanding of various firewall and web proxy technologies.
- Working knowledge of SIEM / TIP / SOAR platforms.
- Familiarity with JSON / RESTful API endpoints.