Federal Sales Leader - DOD at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow? At the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath we are no different. Our revenue generation team has been on a steep incline since day one and it’s because we have talented genuine people who are passionate about evangelizing solutions to liberate the human workforce. The Commercial Accounts team at UiPath consists mainly of Fortune 1500 clientele and are segmented regionally.
The Territory Account Manager (DoD, Civilian and Intelligence) will be responsible for expanding and growing territories for UiPath Public Sector. You will use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, and conduct lead generation techniques and sell the leading, de facto standard in Robotic Process Automation Software. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling software and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with customers. More important, this candidate is a “hunter” with a strong track record.
- Inbound lead follow-up and status update through the company CRM system
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact,understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
- Partner with field representatives to include, Developers, Customer Success Managers and FSI partner manager.
Key attributes we’re looking for in a successful DOD Sales Leader:
- 5+ years of experience in selling enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, machine learning,BPM and Artificial Intelligence) to the Federal space
- 5+ years managing a team of Enterprise Software Sales reps
- Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/businesses to think differently
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business,cold calling and hunting for business
- Own and managed the entire sales process and cycle from start to finish
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and quota
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
- Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Able to commute daily to our Tysons Corner VA office (this is not a remote position and we are only considering local candidates in the DC Metro area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A logical and analytical thinker
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing or Science, or equivalent experience
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description