Listing Specialist - Seattle
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As the Listing Specialist, you will expand FlyHomes real estate listing capabilities. You will
work with clients to explain the selling process, costs and timeline, and work with internal teams
to prep, market and sell all of FlyHomes listings. You will build upon our current listing
programs to drive success while maintaining the highest standards of customer service. This role will be fun, rewarding and very challenging. Are you dynamic, smart and hungry to drive
change? If so, this may be just the job for you.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Guide and educate clients on every step of the selling process
- Develop and deliver listing presentations to win new business
- Help drive and grow the listing business
- Constantly communicate with clients and proactively answer their questions
- Manage listings in the MLS
- Work with FlyHomes marketing to drive awareness of our listing capabilities
- Work with FlyHomes operations to support the home selling process, from preparing a
- home for sale, through closing.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at the same time
- Phenomenal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and find the right path forward
- Can-do, “I got this” mentality
- Amazing organization and prioritization skills
- Real estate experience and a Washington real estate license highly preferred
- 401(k) plan, 401(k) company-match, Life-insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.