At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
As a Loan Officer/ Loan Originator with ASSURANCE you will receive proprietary, inbound leads and work with various lenders to find the best mortgage solution for your customer. Be an intermediary between a lender and a borrower; using your organization skills, customer service and ambition to create results!
Receive competitive base salary and HUGE commissions, plus excellent benefits and support as you grow with us. We provide licensing in additional states to help you grow!
In this role you will:
· Receive warm inbound leads and be the primary contact for the client.
throughout the mortgage process. Assurance generates and provides high quality.
· Present loan options to your clients that for a better financial situation
and submit completed loan applications to mortgage processor.
· Provide every customer exceptional customer service when advising them on
their refinancing or purchase options.
· Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals and objectives as set by the management.
· Keep excellent notes on each lead so Assurance can continue to serve clients when.
they are ready.
· Maintain current mortgage licensing and be able to get licensed in additional.
states per company's growth objectives.
· Follow all company policies and procedures in our mortgage broker handbook.
Choose ASSURANCE because:
· Exceptional base plus commission structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision and more
· Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays!
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment
· Must have a current NMLS license to start.
· Clean background and ability to get licensed in multiple additional states through our training.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description