Manager, Account Management at Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits; Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
Lead a team that strengthens and renews the ongoing partnerships we have with our amazing customers. The Account Management team delivers a world-class experience to our customers through thoughtful and strategic communication and advocacy.
About the Position:
At Pushpay, the Manager of Account Management plays a key role in leading a team of growth-oriented Account Managers focused on expanding accounts and providing amazing service. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with a track record of managing teams to success. This includes coaching, motivating, and developing their people to reach individual, team, and company goals.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of Account Managers.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Help your team to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, managing day-to-day operations, and scaling the team.
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account management and sales skills.
- Lead the team in learning how to understand and recognize the customer’s unique business challenges and objectives.
- Determine key business needs and operational improvements by creating and managing actionable plans.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization and partner with Sales, Onboarding, Tools, to manage new and/or ongoing initiatives to drive growth.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
Basic Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years in sales or account management (experience within a SaaS and/or subscription-based software model is preferred but not required)
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales and/or account management and operations in a high-growth technology environment
- Knowledge and/or experience in the faith vertical is a plus but not required
- The ability to thrive as a leader in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment and lift up your team in the process
- Exceptional data instincts; analyze, report, and identify opportunities through strong data driven insights to make successful business decisions
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance account management team
- Ability to support the account managers’ efforts through strategic advice on account strategies
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google platforms