Manager, Presales Solution Consulting - Employee Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a member of our pre-sales leadership team you will have a major impact on our future success. ServiceNow has a great customer base with Employee Workflows and we have an opportunity to sell into new customers and upsell existing customers with new solutions. Strategic and Financial Services accounts represent a critically impactful portion of our business. Members of this team will have an opportunity to drive incremental growth for ServiceNow and build and lead a dynamic team, with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As Manager, Solution Consulting - West Strategics & Financial Services - Employee Workflows (Presales), you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of skilled and highly motivated Solution Consultants. You will lead and manage the Employee Workflow product experts who convey value to address ServiceNow customers' business issues. As a specialist leader, your team will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enable the regional Strategic and Financial Services account teams you support. You will help provide feedback into our product business unit to ensure we are investing in the right areas to drive growth and success in the field. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will identify opportunities and make recommendations for new processes and best practices.
Measure of Success
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Employee Workflows on the ServiceNow platform
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Drive best practices in sharing with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of surrounding team members
- Drive Account Planning and engagement of your team with Account Plans to ensure team is engaged in early conversations with accounts.
- Manage a high performing team through the challenges of volume, velocity and high growth.
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Team management experience a must; management of a pre-sales organization preferred.
- Pre-sales experience required. Human Resource and employee experience desirable.
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable.
- Experience working with Strategic and/or Financial Services accounts.
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects & priority initiatives to completion.
- Ability to work with ISV, integration and implementation partners.
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel.
Ability to motivate and inspire our team of talented Solutions Consultants. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.