Order Management Specialist at Apptio
You: We are seeking individuals with an eye for detail and the ability to excel when timelines are tight. The Order Management Specialist will work with the growing Sales Operations team to support the sales process of a global sales organization. If you like the energy of a fast-paced sales team and love working in the details, you are the person we need.
Us: Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT.
What we want you to do:
- Work cross-functionally with sales, legal, and accounting to process sales orders
- Review orders for completeness and accuracy
- Be the owner of processed sales order data in Salesforce.com
- Manage the internal approval process for complex orders
- Identify ways to improve quote-to-cash processes
- Document and administer process changes
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests from different departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in an order management role
- Detail oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly
- Inclined to work collaboratively with other departments
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com, Salesforce CPQ, or SpringCM
- Previous experience working with sales at a SaaS based company
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.