Outside Sales Representative (multiple locations)
Are you fearless with a hunter mentality? Are you driven to compete and win with the best? Are you able to roll with the punches and adapt to the situation around you? If so, this may be the dream job you have been seeking!
A career with Gravity Payments is an opportunity to be on a winning team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our team members focus and commit to provide for our clients and our community because we care deeply for others.
See what it's like to be on Gravity's Sales Team at https://gravitypayments.com/sales-life
- We are looking for someone with the ability to strike up conversations, build trust, and quickly connect with others
- Our Outside Sales Representatives are men and women who can ask good questions, listen well, and “read the room” to respond to the specific needs of a client in a conversation, rather than just reciting a pre-scripted message
- We are a strong team because we are made up of individuals who work harder and smarter than the competition, and do not rest until the job is done
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients through fast-paced B2B prospecting in the field.
- Facilitate a decision-making process with potential clients.
- Top performers have the opportunity to build teams and mentor junior sales reps.
- Experience in outside sales and/or merchant services highly preferred.
Gravity Payments will provide extensive support and in-person training to ensure you have everything you need for long-term success. Work in an environment where "being the CEO of your own success" means having the freedom to make decisions and be responsible for outcomes. After a week of hands-on training at our corporate offices, meeting the operations team we have assembled to support you, we free you up to focus on the tasks at hand. Let your hard work speak for itself when it comes to matters of compensation. Our team members have access to insurance (medical, dental, and vision) and 401(k), and an open paid time off policy (after one year of employment).
If reading this description is exciting because you may have found a company that understands the way you are wired, we invite you to continue exploring by submitting an application.
Gravity Payments is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.