Partner Sales Manager-Avalara Included Partners
Avalara is revolutionizing a fundamental business process most people never even consider - sales tax compliance. We’ve set our sights on being part of every business transaction on the planet. How's that for a big idea? We've been hiring non-stop since the day we opened our doors and dramatically scaling up our sales organization. Come join the Orange Revolution!
Join Avalara’s Business Development team to help accelerate rapid customer acquisition with our newest strategic partners. This person will lead be the face of Avalara for thousands of new free Avalara tax calculation customers and work to coach and encourage the use of additional Avalara products.
- Focused on assisting sales for Avalara Included Partners – acting as a “coach” and evangelist for new Avalara customers.
- Convert new AI users into direct paying customers thru selling additional services, i.e. Returns.
- Act as a feedback loop for the rest of the business, such as Marketing, R&D, BizDev, by elevating customer stories, concerns, etc.
- Play an active role in cross-functional engagements and project meetings.
- Implement and execute new processes/technology to enable automation and scalable outreach.
- Sales experience
- Strong business acumen
- Foundational tax concepts
- Salesforce skills
- Thrives in fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Critical thinker
- Experience automating mass communication with prospects
- Salesforce and salesloft expertise
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.