Principal Sales Engineer at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As a Principal Sales Engineer, you will use your knowledge and experience to establish credibility and trust with customer data scientists. You will use that to engage one-on-one with them, providing prescriptive guidance on how to best test and integrate our API. Beyond your primary duties of helping our sales team win business, you will also serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader. You will have the opportunity to speak at conferences and events, train internal and external teams, and influence Ekata's product strategy.
Our ideal Principal Sales Engineer will have:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-8+ years’ experience in analytics capacity
- 5-8+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role, such as sales, account management, or consulting
- Experience building or deploying machine learning models
- 4+ years' experience in understanding customer needs and using those to build design docs or technical specifications
- Proven ability to establish credibility with technical leaders in customer organizations
- Excellent scripting and analysis skills in Python
This position is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.