Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
The Sales Development Representative role within the Commercial or Enterprise team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise, Commercial and upper Mid-Market accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to key personas within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will need to be able to articulate the Outreach value proposition. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the ORG including the Account Executive (AE) and Account Executive and C-level leadership.
This role will be located in Seattle, following a hybrid work model. The team will be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working with AE teams to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Cold calling 60+ dials a day
- Creating engaging and personalized email communications
- Setting qualified meetings for Commercial and Enterprise AE teams
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Twitter
- Supporting Outreach’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (meetings, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and progress and meeting statuses.
Our Vision of You
- Proven record of excelling in the SDR role, ensuring a high volume of qualified opportunities are delivered to the Account Executives on a daily basis
- Previous experience using the Outreach platform
- The ability balance multiple priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- Discuss and execute on prospecting strategies outlined by Account Executive counterpart
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Internal motivation and tenacity are among your strongest traits
- “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- Have your teammates back - camaraderie and team spirit is the name of the game around here
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Comfortable using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok!
- Technical aptitude- you can learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- Familiar with all of Outreach’s products and services and able to effectively state their value (preferred)
- Passion for our customers
- Have consistently demonstrated a high level of thoughtfulness in previous prospecting efforts
- Thoroughly understand the obstacles an organization faces when driving adoption (preferred)
- Understand the B2B sales development process (preferred)
- Experience using tools such as ZoomInfo, SalesForce, LinkedIn Navigator, etc (preferred)
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status