DomainTools is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing development team supporting our sales efforts worldwide. The primary responsibility is to generate interest and qualify leads to help develop early-stage opportunities from inbound and outbound prospects. You will be partnered with an Account Executive to develop and execute strategies to help drive interest and expand the sales pipeline.
The role will support the research and outbound motions around key prospective accounts, map market opportunity, and support DomainTools footprint in specific market verticals. This position requires outbound phone calling and email follow-up, strong email communication skills, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives and Account Managers to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the Cyber Security industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the sales, marketing and product organizations.
- Support outbound prospecting activities as it relates to an assigned market vertical
- Build programs to support outbound efforts to drive new prospective clients
- Qualify and develop opportunities for the sales team from inbound leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate account executive or account manager, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Proven track record of success in performing outbound sales development activities
- Comfortable speaking to technical oriented individuals, along with C-Level executives
- 100% reliable, self-directed, and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Outreach
- Experience in enterprise software products is strongly desired
- Experience in the network/cyber security industry would be a strong plus
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.