Sales Development Representative
Suplari is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to work from our downtown Seattle office.
- Making outbound sales calls and following up on inbound leads to achieve (and ideally exceed) pre-defined sales goals (qualified leads, appointments).
- Qualifying leads and effectively positioning Suplari in order to set appointments for Regional and Mid-Market Account Executives.
- Willingness to develop deep product knowledge and proficiently give sales demos as necessary.
- Engaging potential clients via email and phone to ensure leads are continuously being presented/converted to appointments.
- Managing status of prospects and leads, and effectively reporting accurate customer data in CRM.
- At least 2 years experience in SAAS/B2B/Enterprise sales prospecting for senior sales/business leaders.
- Must have experience with high volume sales outreach (phone/email).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required.
- The ideal candidate will have a spectacular phone presence.
- Must be driven, motivated, and be able to take initiative, while also being a team player.
- Knowledge/work experience in finance and procurement industries is a plus.
- Solid presentation skills.
- A college degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid health and dental benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
- This position is located in Downtown Seattle.
- We are not accepting remote employees for this position.
- We will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.