Sales Development Representative
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- As a Sales Development Representative and founding member of our sales team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of the company as we continue to scale the organization. Through your partnership with marketing and sales, you will generate a strong and continuous customer pipeline to fuel this growth. You will accomplish this by identifying and engaging prospective customers across the executive level, qualifying those opportunities, and clearly articulating Amperity’s unique value proposition.
- Become an expert on Amperity’s unique value proposition, the Customer Data Platform category, and the competitive landscape.
- Act as the face and voice of Amperity and deliver an exceptional experience to every prospective customer you engage with.
- Execute and manage account based marketing outreach to stakeholders across the marketing, IT, and analytics functions, as well as across multiple industries (retail, travel, hospitality, sports/entertainment, financial services, etc).
- Profile accounts and map Amperity’s solution to customer pain points.
- Craft personal, account based messaging (phone, email, social) that makes the GTM strategy come to life.
- Partner with Account Executives to share insights with target accounts to generate new opportunities.
- Generate high quality meetings for specific territories utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques.
- Follow-up, nurture and qualify in-bound web, call or email inquiries.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follow up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Manage activity in Salesforce.com, including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
- 2 years of B2B sales development experience.
- 1 year outbound prospecting experience.
- Experience building sales pipelines and demand generation programs.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, listening.
- Self-motivated. You find fulfillment in having an impact and growing with the company.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com.
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model, a distinct plus.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.