Sales Development Representative
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- As a Sales Development Representative and founding member of our sales team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of the company as we continue to scale the organization. Through your partnership with marketing and sales, you will generate a strong and continuous customer pipeline to fuel this growth. You will accomplish this by identifying and engaging prospective customers across the executive level, qualifying those opportunities, and clearly articulating Amperity’s unique value proposition.
- Become an expert on Amperity’s unique value proposition, the Customer Data Platform category, and the competitive landscape.
- Act as the face and voice of Amperity and deliver an exceptional experience to every prospective customer you engage with.
- Execute and manage account based marketing outreach to stakeholders across the marketing, IT, and analytics functions, as well as across multiple industries (retail, travel, hospitality, sports/entertainment, financial services, etc).
- Profile accounts and map Amperity’s solution to customer pain points.
- Craft personal, account based messaging (phone, email, social) that makes the GTM strategy come to life.
- Partner with Account Executives to share insights with target accounts to generate new opportunities.
- Generate high quality meetings for specific territories utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques.
- Follow-up, nurture and qualify in-bound web, call or email inquiries.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follow up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Manage activity in Salesforce.com, including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
- 2 years of B2B sales development experience.
- 1 year outbound prospecting experience.
- Experience building sales pipelines and demand generation programs.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, listening.
- Self-motivated. You find fulfillment in having an impact and growing with the company.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com.
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model, a distinct plus.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.