Sales Enablement Programs Manager at Qumulo
About the Position
This role is focused on building, scaling and maintaining enablement programs for Qumulo’s Global Sales & Partner Success Team. Your programs will be inclusive of the creation and implementation of process, communications, courses/workshops, tools, templates and more used to empower a seasoned technical sales team. This includes, but is not limited to: onboarding programs for multiple selling roles as well as ongoing sales enablement for selling skills/techniques, product releases, sales process, certification programs, and sales events.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Sales & Partner Success, and will work collaboratively with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, People Team, Operations, Channel, and other teams across the organization.
About the Company
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com.
- Develop ongoing training and workshops for sales teams
- Create next-gen training content and time-saving sales tools and templates that are impactful and scalable for a broad audience of internal and partner sellers. This would include video, audio, and visual interactivities
- Based on needs assessment, develop structured, role specific, development and curriculum plans to address strengths and development needs of Qumulo sellers
- Facilitate and/or deliver training sessions for Qumulo sellers related to professional selling skills, sales ops, process, our products, trends within the File Data and Cloud market
- Facilitate and/or deliver training/workshops with high impact/energy, enthusiastic, motivational training styles. To include, but not limited to engaging instructor-led, synchronous web, and asynchronous online training
- Engage with frontline leadership on an ongoing basis to identify strengths and development needs of their sellers
- Interface with all sales and marketing teams to determine needs and advocate for what field needs to know for launches and onboarding (PMM, Marketing, BD, Channel, Sales Ops, HR)
- Coach new hires and existing sales professionals on effective selling techniques and strategies for optimal productivity, planning and performance.
- Work cross-functionally in the organization to leverage SME input
- Produce and deliver training events such as SKO, other webinars, tradeshows, events
- Capture best practices and document and train field
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Maintain relationships and track the progress of learners over time
- Contribute next-gen highly creative ideas to all sales & partner success outputs
- Collaborate with teams and presenters to facilitate creating any additional visual content necessary for training. Content including: record/produce training videos for accreditation program, update/replace low quality images in training decks to high quality assets, create additional visual assets to help promote content on Highspot
- Implement modern methods of training, develop microlearning courses, and identify new content to be created to support these new training methods
- 5+ years of professional experience in relevant enterprise sales environments either as a seller, marketer or professional sales training/enablement role. Must include working in complex selling environments
- Sales onboarding, sales and/or channel training, writing, online training content, marketing design, PowerPoint and/or Google Slides design
- Proven experience to create in-person, web, and online engaging learning experiences
- Ability to present to large and small groups with engaging and impactful skill
- Strong facilitation skills and act as a sales effectiveness coach in (multiple forums i.e. workshops, run deal clinics, stuck deal workshops)
- Strong interpersonal Skills: Ability to listen, collaborate, and influence across groups,
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill with the ability to listen, collaborate and influence within the organization and comfortable collaborating with various teams and at multiple levels and within and outside your own area of expertise and responsibility
- Technical background: must understand selling in complex technical solutions
- Proven experience in next-gen sales methodologies (MEDDIPICC, Challenger, Spin, Sandler, etc.)
- Salesforce or CRM management: ability to produce meaningful reports
- Adobe Creative Suite: strong design skills a plus
- Light HTML skills a plus
- LMS administration skills a plus
- Self starter with the ability to work autonomously and make decisions both autonomously and/or with other members of your team, or with your supervisor
- Experience as a bag carrying seller with success selling in complex, technical selling situations. This drives trust and establishes credibility with Qumulo sellers (Preferred)
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.