Sales Manager, Autos at OfferUp
From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and help more people discover value right where they are.At a Glance
- 85+ Million Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
OfferUp is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to grow its Autos business. This role is pivotal in defining our offering for sellers across the country and creating a significant book of satisfied customers.
You should be able to lead and motivate a sales team to achieve specific goals. You will communicate deadlines and sales goals to leadership.
- Establish a scalable sales process/framework
- While always placing the customer first, lead the team to Drive Results by executing daily, weekly, and monthly targets in support of operating objectives
- Support development of territory plans and report on them monthly
- Lead and inspire a growing organization comprised of Inside Account Executives focused on customer acquisition
- Hire and develop Account Executives and possibly leaders to support continued aggressive growth
- Understand and mechanize the inputs and outputs of the business
- Constantly strive to increase the team around talent, execution, process design, goals, and incentives
- Partner with Sales Operations, Product, and Marketing to test, measure, and execute acquisition ideas
- Take an ownership role in the continued build-out and documentation of infrastructure and process of acquiring and on-boarding Verified Dealers, balancing strong and standard execution with Simplification.
- Present results in weekly and monthly Business Review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- 3-5+ years sales management and/or operations experience, including front line or second level leadership roles
- Extensive experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong team management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
Nice to have:
- Ad sales, SMB, Startup experience
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Knowledge of Automotive Dealerships
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally…Come do work that matters. join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.