Sales Manager, Emerging Account Executives
Does educating & training new sellers on how to succeed in their sales career drive you?
Is being part of a growing team who collaboratively helps each other win and do right by our customers important to you?
Does rallying a group of people to give and be their best give you goosebumps?
Have you always wanted to create something new and bring your craziest ideas to life?
If so, we welcome you to apply to be a Sales Manager-Emerging AE's at Outreach!
As an Sales Manager-Emerging AE's, you’ll work directly with our VP of Sales to master our product, sales process, methodology, and internal tools - and then train and motivate Emerging Account Executives to successfully educate customers and sell our platform to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals. You’ll need to work harder and be better than you ever have before. You’ll need to dig deep and understand what strategies and initiatives need to be developed and invested in to be successful. But, when you win, you’ll know you’ve done the best work of your life, that it mattered, that you made a difference, and that it changed the world of sales.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Managing a team of 6-9 Emerging Account Executives to educate and sell Outreach to our customers nationwide
- Developing promoted Sales Development Representatives into successful Account Executives
- Empowering your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation
- Teaching new sellers how to manage a pipeline and balance deal closing with great prospecting
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in your direct reports, and coaching appropriately
- Giving actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s with your direct reports
- Joining calls and helping Account Executives remove barriers, while improving their customer and deal management
- Ensuring your direct reports are product experts
- Blazing a new function at Outreach. You’ll need to understand changing business needs ahead of your team and have the gravitas and skill to lead through change with precision and confidence
- Creating new processes and systems, based on current best-in-class sales motions for the SMB segment
- Growing your management skills by working with our VP of Sales, RVPs, CRO, and Sr. Director of Sales Development
- Drive innovation in a company that is already driving sales industry innovation
- You live and breathe metrics: Whether dashboards in SFDC or pivot tables in Excel (don’t apply if you don’t know how to create a pivot table), you LOVE to crunch the data to find the story and strategy to win bigger, faster, better
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period
- 1-3+ years of management experience (SaaS Sales)
- 5+ years of closing experience
- Startup experience a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description