Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Sales Manager, Small Business Accounts will develop, lead and be accountable for all aspects of field sales for North America Small Business Accounts. The position will direct and deliver on defined targets, while providing strategic direction in your region. This role is responsible for driving significant growth in new business and expanding existing customers. You will be responsible for improving coordination and communication across the organization, and developing new and optimizing existing processes.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts in partnership with Channel Management, Marketing and Business Unit owners.
- Lead team of Account Executives across North America as primary owner of all sales activity in the field.
- Develop and manage KPIs, sales funnels, sales analysis tools and other reports as necessary to effectively manage performance to monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Drive sales activities to achieve or exceed business objectives, sales growth, and profitability targets in NA Small Business accounts. Other business targets will include revenue, market share, unit sales, and effectiveness of supporting processes to drive these metrics. Partner with leadership in other functions such as Finance, Legal, Operations, and Marketing to ensure 100% compliance in all aspects of business conducted internally or externally.
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood, but also owned by the account executive and account management team.
- Assess geographical markets to deploy market specific growth priorities in the corporate North America regions.
- In conjunction with the Field Leadership team, develop a vision and strategic plan for the Corporate North America sales organization based on past success, current competitive environment, and future market trends.
- Contribute to senior management’s knowledge of product/market status through the regular submission of field intelligence and sales reports.
People Development Responsibilities:
- Identify and grow field sales talent.
- Define roles and responsibilities, set performance and development goals, motivate and coach team of direct reports, implement training strategies and sales plans that motivate team execution.
- Give feedback to all team members on a regular basis and develop talent within the team to ensure effective succession planning and career development.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in a technical field preferred and 3+ years' experience in relationship management, metrics, technical sales, preferably test and measurement. 3+ years of proven leadership and management of a sales team. MBA a plus!
- Experience developing and managing sales forces / teams / structures.
- Experience with value-selling technical products with proficiency in heavy commercial B2B negotiation.
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities.
- Proven ability to identify, position, develop, lead and retain talented people who are focused on rapid speed of implementation and flawless execution of the strategy and tactics.
- Proven ability to develop functional metrics and drive them into the organization so that his/her team effectively and efficiently understands, adopts, and executes them to achieve the results.
- Experience driving change, integration and results.
- Understanding of business financial analysis.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Effective listening and strong collaboration skills.
- High level of organizational savvy.
- Ability to drive execution of strategies.
- This person should also be creative, objective and possess a high level of integrity.
- Travel of up to 30%.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.