Sales Operations Director
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises.
Auth0 has raised more than $210 million in funding to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture. We are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries. Come join us!
The Sales Operations Director reports to the Sr. Director, Global Field Operations and plays an integral role in the overall operations and performance of the Auth0 Field team. The Sales team consists of Sales, Solutions Engineering, Channels, and Customer Success. Sales Strategy and consistent and accurate dashboards, reporting, and data standards are critical to the smooth functioning of this fast-growing department. This role will lean heavily on Salesforce.com, Tableau, and other tools to drive data-driven strategy amongst the Sales Leadership Team and all Sales team members.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Operations
- Responsible for many aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration
- Manage a team of direct reports on the operations team
- Coordinate and inspect completion of key sales team deliverables, including monthly/quarterly forecasts, verifiable outcomes per sales stage, and Salesforce data inputs
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs; ensuring that the strategy takes into account the full sales and marketing funnel
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Work with accounting, finance, and human resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation plans
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue
- Sales Data Strategy
- Develop data standards for Sales team reporting and analysis to ensure common definitions and practices regarding operational dashboards and ad hoc analyses
- Become expert in Sales data infrastructure, data sources, and organizational use of key data points
- Develop quality control standards and practices to ensure data accuracy
- Work closely with supporting teams to deliver updates necessary to support overall strategy, including Salesforce.com inputs, predictive algorithms, and data warehousing needs
- Operating Rhythm
- Ownership of data collection, review, and preparation for management operating rhythm including, but not limited to: Board Meetings (Field team slides)Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Lead-to-Revenue progress review, Sales Forecasting, Quarterly Field Team meetings
- Schedule and manage cadence of leadership KPI reviews
- Tableau Dashboard Development
- Manage the generation of new dashboards and curate existing to fill Sales team data gaps
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Tableau dashboards developed by direct reports
- Identify sources of ad hoc data requests and replace with on-demand Tableau reporting
- To support scalability, use Tableau standard functionality first, with SQL as a last resort
- Define SLA for performance, data freshness, data availability and infrastructure requirements for BI solutions to ensure appropriate design and quality of the BI solution.
- 7-9 years of Sales Operations and/or sales forecasting
- 2-4 years direct Tableau experience required
- 2-4 years experience as team lead or manager of data or operations team
- Proficiency using SQL, MS Excel, and associated data exploration tools
- Startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Experience as a sales rep or manager is a plus
- Positive, high-energy attitude, and sense of ownership
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description