We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – we have grown 50% quarter over quarter in 2018. Ready to join the revolution?
This dynamic role is a combination of brand ambassador, inside sales and account management. As a Sales Ambassador, you will be the voice of our company and build brand recognition. You will articulate our value proposition and generate new sales opportunities with real estate brokers via multiple communication channels, including email and outbound calls. You will partner with our outside sales teams in multiple markets to support their success in the field, nurture client relationships and utilize our CRM to maximize both. Consider yourself an extension of our outside sales team, liaison with our operations team and our real estate insider ensuring our team is on top of real estate trends, marketing platforms and agent success tools.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a strategically-minded, fluid collaborator and relationship builder to help us drive growth
- Ability to move prospects down the sales funnel by articulating the value proposition to secure appointments for the outside sales team
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Outbound calls to prospects that have expressed interest in JetClosing’s services.
- Educating buyers, sellers, and real estate agents about JetClosing’s value proposition.
- Oversee online comments and respond appropriately; forward to the marketing or sales department as needed.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing or sales department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in real estate; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in the residential real estate industry.
- Roles with overlapping industry experience include: real estate marketing managers, licensed real estate agent assistants, title insurance customer service specialists and other roles in real estate brokerages supporting the success of real estate brokers.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality.
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.