Salesforce Administrator (Sales Operations Manager)
- Revenue Processes, Tools, and Systems: Drive the design and implementation of new/improved business processes with subsequently required CRM configurations and additional “revenue stack” tools as needed. Build and manage CRM workflows to enable a finely-tuned, high-velocity, and cohesive assembly line across marketing, account development, sales, account management, customer success, and finance teams.
- Revenue Operations Administration: Support day-to-day operations of a rapidly growing go-to-market team including prompt resolution of support requests and escalated administrative needs of users. Identify and implement ongoing improvements as needed to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Hands-on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Data Management: Responsible for maintaining prospect, account, and customer data taxonomies, products, lead and contact auditing and deduplication, data migrations, and overall Salesforce.com hygiene.
- Change and Process Management: Establish and implement change control and best practices with regard to systems maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Sales Planning: Support go-to-market leadership in sales capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity as needed from a systems perspective.
- Analytics: Leverage data and analysis to help leaders, managers, and reps understand and optimize the operations of our sales, marketing, and customer success teams. Assist with reporting of key performance metrics and building dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency.
- 3+ years Salesforce.com Administrator experience in a fast-growth, B2B Software/SaaS environment, in both Classic and Lightning environments.
- Salesforce.com certifications highly preferred.
- Experienced across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an ABM/ABS environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success).
- Customer Focus mentality with an emphasis on long-term revenue and best-in-class prospect and customer experiences.
- Successful track record of evaluating external vendors for both tools and implementation services.
- Demonstrated success supporting 50+ account executives, account managers, sales development representatives, sales engineers, and customer success managers.
- Ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. While also being able to balance flexibility with scalability from a high-growth systems perspective.
- Up-to-speed on modern and innovative sales operations practices.
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Current technology stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, Zendesk. Experience with sales analytics and BI tools is also desired.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.