At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $8 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters every day!
The Remitly Operations team has a mission to enable the success of customers that need individual support. We have more than 550 team members in Seattle, Manila, and Managua. Customer Service is a key area of investment and differentiation for Remitly because (1) an empathetic and personalized experience builds trust, and (2) we use the insights from Customer Service to share feedback across the company, allowing us to improve our product and marketing.
We are looking for a Salesforce administrator to build and iterate on our Lightning Service Cloud implementation. We are just getting started with Salesforce, so you will have the opportunity to shape the system based on your experience and best practices. You will partner with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Self-Help in your role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Salesforce Lightning Service Cloud administration
- Configuration of all Salesforce service cloud features
- Build and maintain integrations with apps and third party systems
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Contribute to the development of training plans and materials for new users
- Managing and communicating project status and changes in strategy, initiatives, and priorities
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in building and managing Salesforce Service Cloud for a large associate and customer base
- Previous experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Problem solver with attention to details
- Passion for customer experience and ability to visualize the impact of tools on our customers
- Ability to link business requirements to Salesforce features
- Well organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Develops and maintains interpersonal relationships and is culturally sensitive
- Ability to travel internationally on a quarterly basis
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong written and verbal command of the English language
- Basic SQL, SAS or similar data analysis experience is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Who we are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $8 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.