Senior Account Manager at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:47 a.m. (PST) on Monday, August 31, 2020
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Enterprise Account Managers or Senior Enterprise Account Managers will run or help run strategic vision and execution within Convoy's largest customer accounts.
- Achieve customer growth and retention targets, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Drive revenue and growth with Convoy’s enterprise customers
- Develop and execute against strategic account plans for enterprise customers
- Analyze customer data and share insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Develop and distribute strategic customer reporting
- Lead account-based programs / project management initiatives
- Drive data. Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete systematic solutions.
- Run business reviews on-site with customers
- Execute on shared account on-boarding process and framework with other key partners; including business development and operations
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of account management experience
- Consistent track record of on-boarding, retaining and growing enterprise customers
- Exceptional Excel/Data management skills
- Strong operations or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self directed and proactive approach to work - adept at working in highly dynamic environments
- Creative thinker able to develop new internal processes and push our customers to think differently
Nice to haves:
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a plus
- Technology industry and startup experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
You will be evaluated on:
- Customer obsession - ability to listen and understand our customer’s business, partnering with them to deliver outstanding results
- Delivering results -- financial and KPI performance
- The ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change
- Effective communication - strong verbal, written, customer service, and social skills
- Self motivation and independent problem solving
- Data motivated decision making
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!