Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Stackline is a retail intelligence and software company based in Seattle, WA, founded by a group of Amazon veterans. Our proprietary technology activates data, automates execution, and optimizes e-commerce and digital advertising performance for hundreds of the world’s largest companies.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Sr, Manager and become a trusted advisor for an enterprise book of business, while helping to build and lead the Customer Success team.
- Team Leadership: Build and manage a multifunctional team to oversee our largest accounts and cultivate the strengths of your team to succeed
- Account Management: Build strategic relationships within complex organizations to understand client difficulties and present Stackline solutions
- Project Management: Keep your team on track and ensure key action items and deliverables are always on time and exceeding our client’s expectations
- Customer Evangelist: Understand your customers, and act as their internal Stackline advocate to influence changes in process, product, communication and more
- Data Insights: use the Stackline tools at your fingertips to educate and inform customers and drive their ecommerce business forward
- Knowledge Share: Become a subject matter expert of the Stackline platform and be the go-to for platform questions, training and troubleshooting
- Strategic Guidance: Become your client’s trusted advisor by utilizing Stackline data to glean unique and actionable insights they wouldn’t have found themselves
- Cross-functional Team Collaboration: Liaise with internal Stackline teams (product, development, business development, marketing) on cross-functional projects to enhance customer experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in SaaS, software account management or client services
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience building programs to enhance customer loyalty and adoption
- Proven ability to influence contacts across all areas of an organization from C-Level Executives to functional stakeholders
- Understanding of how to navigate large, complex enterprise organizations
- E-commerce experience – preferably managing or working at Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable with large data sets and making data-driven recommendations
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills – you love digging through data for insights and presenting your findings
- Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Passion and motivation to make customers successful
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.