Senior Director - Sales Operations
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
The Senior Director Sales Operations (SDSO) is dedicated to supporting the company’s significant growth and sales productivity objectives. The Sales Operations team will be essential in optimizing the sales function and creating the scale and impact necessary to reach our long-term objectives. Sales operations plays a cross-functional leadership role to drive sales planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales talent. Reporting to the CFO and leader of Business Operations, the SDSO also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Work with sales leadership to develop and tune sales model and role structure.
- Implement and tune sale geography and territory structure.
- Drive lead-to-close cycle plan in coordination with marketing, inside sales, field sales and partner teams.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and monitor lead management SLAs, including scoring, routing, notification, and follow up.
- Drive weekly forecast with Chief Sales Officer (CSO), Regional VPs and their teams.
- Build predictable lead-to-close model that provides proactive forecasting insight.
- Work closely with Finance to develop and drive a predictable and reliable revenue forecasting model.
- Proactively deliver insight to the sales leadership team with a focus on improving productivity and scale throughout the sales cycle. Work with sales management to inspect sales process quality, identify process bottlenecks, and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Work with company leadership to set aggressive performance targets with an aim toward increasing velocity and revenue assist team in driving to meet performance objectives.
- Create dashboards and reporting that supports a system of accountability for sales leadership.
- Monitor rep performance from hire, through on-boarding and full-productivity cycle.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, assist with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis including arbitration or clarification of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinate training of core sales tools to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Support sales teams with RFP response, quoting and pricing activity as needed.
- Drive QA process to ensure that closed-won bookings are properly supported in accordance with company booking policy.
Lead ongoing cross-functional sales planning effort that ensures the sales and marketing resources are aligned and coordinated throughout the year.
Oversee and drive sales forecasting process with sales leadership
Drive performance management and deliver business insight to optimize the revenue cycle
Partner with HR and Finance to deliver high impact sales compensation and incentives
Improve sales team effectiveness through process improvement and tools infrastructure
Support quote-to-order process
Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST have experience building sales operations from scratch at a high growth SaaS company.
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Salesforce.com Administrator
- Experience with ABM / TAM a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong balance of strategic thinking and execution skills critical
- Ability to build and drive a leadership agenda and proven ability to lead through influence
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- NOTE: This is not a remote position. It is based in Bellevue, WA.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description