Senior Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Join us to help our customers fight the bad guys! With threats to organizations growing and breach notices in the news every day, our market is growing exponentially. We need an experienced Enterprise Solutions Engineer to help our customers improve their security posture. As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer at DomainTools, you will have the opportunity to work with the largest companies in the world to conceptualize and implement new and inventive ways to integrate our products and data within their workflows and systems (SIEM, TIP, SOAR technologies).
You are a talented, driven and insanely curious Senior Solutions Engineer that is focused on helping Enterprise Customers operationalize the DomainTools product suite. You are excited to dive into all aspects of the go-to-market organization at DomainTools to help our teams with presentations, demonstrations and customer trainings and technical support.
As a Senior SE, you will act as the primary technical resource during the sales process working alongside our account representatives to provide support during discovery, demonstration and proof of concept. And, post-sales, you will lead focused trainings, onboarding and education sessions for our customers to help guide implementation of the DomainTools Solutions to unlock advanced capabilities. You will also be a key provider of technical support by triaging escalated customer and prospect issues liasoning with our product and engineering teams.
We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the Customer Advocacy team and the business, excel in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and feedback back into the product, engineering and integration organizations and work proactively to drive customer experience.
Effectively communicate DomainTools’ technical architecture, product capabilities and assist in customers’ use and implementation of products and services.
- Deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations. Collaborate with Account Executives and Account Managers to deliver a targeted demonstration that ties in our prospect’s capabilities and desired use-cases
- Deliver capability and work-flow focused trainings for our existing customers that help them more effectively derive value from DomainTools’ products
- Provide technical support to our customers, prospects and sales teams by triaging tickets and liaising with the product and engineering teams to deliver timely answers
- Support Marketing efforts by leading presentations on webinars and in-person at conferences and trade-shows
- Become an expert on Cyber Threat Intelligence and DomainTools’ data, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the DomainTools product and engineering teams to define and test new features across all products that leverage current and emerging DomainTools datasets, resolve customer issues, and adapt to changes in new integrations versions.
- Be diligent in tracking implementations and documenting best practices and lessons learned. Contribute to documentation for both internal teams and an external audience.
- Ensure excellent service and support for customers by creating long-term business relationships, create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of our products and/or integrations
- Deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations remotely, webinars or in person supporting tradeshows and customer onsites.
- Utilize Jira, Aha!, Zendesk and Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to products, features, bugs, opportunities and accounts.
- Occasional travel may be required
Key Applicant Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales or Solution Engineer for an Enterprise focused sales organization
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages, application development, databases, and analytical tools.
- Experience communicating effectively with software engineers about a product’s technical capabilities, including API endpoints and integration use cases.
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven, self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
- Insanely curious. Ability to digest complex technologies and present a vision of what can be accomplished using our tools to our customers.
- Experience or familiarity in network/cyber security industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and networking.
- Good understanding of various firewall and web proxy technologies.
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description