Senior Manager - Sales Operations at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations is dedicated to optimizing the sales functions through process, analysis and tools to reach our revenue objectives. Sales operations plays a cross-functional role to drive sales planning, reporting, pipeline & forecast management, sales process optimization, sales model design and sales program implementation. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations the Sr Manager, Sales Operations works closely with sales leaders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Support ongoing cross-functional sales planning efforts.
- Work with sales leadership to develop and tune sales model and role structure.
- Drive lead-to-close cycle plan in coordination with marketing, inside sales, field sales and partner teams.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and monitor lead management SLAs, including scoring, routing, notification, and follow up.
- Oversee and drive sales forecasting and pipeline process with sales leadership.
- Drive weekly forecast with Chief Sales Officer (CSO), Regional VPs and their teams.
- Build predictable lead-to-close model that provides proactive forecasting insight.
- Work closely with Finance to develop and drive a predictable and reliable revenue forecasting model.
- Drive performance management and deliver business insight to optimize the revenue cycle.
- Proactively deliver insight to the sales leadership team with a focus on improving productivity and scale throughout the sales cycle. Work with sales management to inspect sales process quality, identify process bottlenecks, and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Identify performance targets with an aim toward increasing velocity, conversion rates and revenue assist team in driving to meet performance objectives.
- Create dashboards and reporting that supports a system of accountability for sales leadership.
- Monitor rep performance from hire, through on-boarding and full-productivity cycle.
- Improve sales team effectiveness through process improvement and tools infrastructure
- Implement enabling technologies. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinate training of core sales tools to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience building sales operations functions at a high growth SaaS company
- Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Partner Development, Finance and Legal
- Working knowledge of SaaS subscription models and revenue recognition
- Proven track record of delivering initiatives focused on operational efficiency, sales process improvement, automation and scalability
- Strong analytical skills including use of tools like Excel, Power BI and Salesforce.com reporting for addressing KPIs, business insights, data integrity and problem solving
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com for managing sales process and reporting
- Knowledge of ABM a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong balance of strategic thinking and execution skills critical
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- NOTE: This is not a remote position. It is based in Bellevue, WA.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description