Senior Partnerships Specialist at DefinedCrowd
Who are we?
Who is DefinedCrowd? Well, from a technical point of view, we leverage the power of a global crowd to provide some of the world’s biggest companies with the high-quality data they need to power their artificial intelligence. We’re instrumental to the progression and development of artificial intelligence and we couldn’t be prouder or more inspired to be involved in an industry that is changing the world.
From a personal point of view, we’re a group of big thinkers, high achievers and creative problem solvers. We bond over our shared love of software engineering, data science, and strong coffee. We like online gaming, running marathons, and team drinks. We celebrate authenticity and diversity and we’re invested in what we do. Our mission? World domination, obviously!
What will you do?
- As a Senior Partnerships Specialist within the DefinedCrew team you will be responsible for leading the sourcing, management and negotiation in order to select vendors that best fit the company's needs;
- Show good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively maintain vendor relationships and make purchasing decisions;
- You will support the team while analyzing multiple vendors to decide which to use, providing leadership over purchasing agents and buyers, and negotiating contracts to get the desired pricing;
- Assure that all the contract terms and processes are followed within the referred deadlines, and with the quality that’s expected
Who are we looking for?
Do you have the drive to work in an innovative and ambitious environment?
We’re looking for someone with a determined and proactive mindset, someone inspired and passionate to help us achieve our goals. Our successful candidate is a strong critical thinker, reliable and transparent, with an ability to learn and communicate. We’re looking for someone special to contribute to our unique culture.
Our Senior Partnerships Specialist would have:
- A Degree or equivalent in Management, Marketing, Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain;
- More than 3 years of solid experience with vendors project management;
- Procurement understanding needed to plan and execute well, engage with stakeholders and show that the vendors selected are providing the best value to the organization;
- Experience initiating a project, creating a procurement plan, coordinating stakeholders and vendors, and communicating responsibilities;
- Ability to work within a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, while collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent active listening and negotiating skills;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Why Join Us?
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedCrowd, it will be all of those things and more. Here’s what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible work schedule so that you can retain your work-life balance.
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- An international and diverse team, representing +30 nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo