Senior Sales Engineer - Nordics at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
At Auth0, Sales Engineers work very closely with the sales team. Utilising a unique blend of technical and business skills, they’re able to translate customer pains and needs into solutions using Auth0’s platform. In this role you will support the sales team in the Nordics.
- Support prospective customers by designing solutions with Auth0’s platform through discovery sessions, workshops, responding to questions, assisting with setups, and demonstration of the platform
- Engage with multiple business units of prospective customers (engineering, operations and business) and at various levels (engineers, architects, managers and executives)
- Engage with the relevant technical communities within the region; in addition, presenting at or hosting your own events, local PR, blogging, etc.
- Work from the Copenhagen area with up to 50% travel within the region and occasionally outside (team meetings, global gatherings or out-of-region support)
- Technical background; Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent through experience)
- 5+ years experience in sales engineering and/or professional consultancy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; independent but great team player
- Strong presentation and/or white-boarding skills
- Appetite to discover various popular development platforms (both front- and back-end)
- Curious about new relevant technologies (microservices, IoT, AI/ML, biometrics, etc)
- Fluent English language skills; other local language skills are considered a plus
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description