Senior Sales Engineer - Nordics
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members that will take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
At Auth0, Sales Engineers work very closely with the sales team. Utilising a unique blend of technical and business skills, they’re able to translate customer pains and needs into trusted successful solutions using Auth0’s platform.
In this role you will travel to customers across Denmark and the wider Nordic region.
- Consult prospective customers by designing successful solutions with Auth0’s platform through discovery sessions, workshops, responding to questions, assisting with setups, and demonstration of the platform
- Engage with multiple business units of prospective customers (engineering, operations and business) and at various levels (engineers, architects, managers and executives)
- Engage with the relevant technical communities locally and also the region through attending. In addition, presenting at or hosting your own events, blogging, or any other initiatives
- Work from home with up to 50% travel within the Nordic region and occasionally outside (team meetings, global gatherings or out-of-region support).
- Technical background; Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent through experience)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; independent but great team player
- Strong presentation and/or white-boarding skills
- Appetite to discover various popular development platforms (both front- and back-end)
- Curious about new relevant technologies (microservices, IoT, AI/ML, biometrics, etc)
- Fluent English language skills.
Read Full Job Description