Who You Are
- You will bring clarity, structure, and action to plans with a clear defined purpose in mind. You are passionate about translating ambiguous problem statements into crisply framed challenges and actionable milestones.
- You understand how to drive action and influence decision makers across different roles and levels in an organization, from engineering and product, to the revenue C-suite. You nail executive communications, and are confident articulating and presenting your goals.
- You value creating organization from chaos, and set standards for program/project structure, rigor, and measurement.
- You are an advocate and coach for your team. You know when to jump in and help them move their work forward, and when to raise risks and dependencies.
What You’ll Own
- Lead the Customer Success Program Management function with resourcefulness and transparency.
- Lead and facilitate Success PMO OKRs and ensure delivery of key results.
- Manage team staffing, mentorship, and career development.
- Coach and nurture program/project management practitioners, both within and outside the PMO, and share knowledge of industry best practices.
- Own goals to achieve better quality, consistency, and oversight of programs/projects across the organization by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards, and tools.
- Set standards for program/project manager capabilities, including certifications and qualifications and success measurement criteria.
- Define the concept, build a viable business case, develop an execution plan and follow all the way through value realization of each of the initiatives.
- Provide clear and crisp transparency to the status and progress of initiatives.
- Communicate complex issues to people with diverse backgrounds and experience, and drive to resolution.
- Partner with Operations to introduce new processes / workflows, by bringing proposed solutions to the teams and rolling them out in an iterative manner.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks - by having close involvement with teams’ goals and challenges, applying past experience, and keeping in mind the big picture.
- Minimum of 15 years of industry experience with strong exposure to Customer Support in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Minimum 7 years hands-on Program/Project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment – managing initiatives from start to finish.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally on complex technical projects.
- Strength in influencing decision making with or without authority and bringing teams to agreement.
- Strong team player who embraces listening, straight talk, transparency, ownership, and accountability.
- A self-directed, self-aware leader who demonstrates humility while building and extending trust.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high rate of change.
- Problem solving capabilities that combine long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day execution.
- Passion and enthusiasm around organizational excellence and attention to detail.
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance.
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.