Sr. Partnership Development Manager
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are a strategic thinker and partner-focused operator, hungry to join a new, exciting team in a rapidly growing startup. You demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing organization. As a part of the Partnerships team, you'll bring the hunger, experience, and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You will have ownership of:
- Pursuing, developing and prioritizing a pipeline of target technology and supply side partners
- On-boarding and growing key target partners in support of the Convoy Marketplace and Supply side strategies
- Partnering closely with product, engineering, operations, and business leaders on the strategy and implementation of partnerships
- Flexibility to work on other projects as needed to help support the overall business
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of successfully developing and growing business partnerships, with at least 3 relating to more technical / integration partnerships
- Track record of consistently exceeding quota / goals and other key metrics
- Experience partnering with product and engineering teams to manage technical partnerships from inception to implementation and beyond
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description