Strategic Account Executive at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 14, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Auth0 Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for engaging with customers, exploring their situations and needs, and probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions.
This role should be located near a major airport/hub on the East coast with travel being anticipated.
- Maintains full accountability for assigned accounts and serve as customers trusted advisor and advocate, maintaining customer satisfaction and protecting the strategic interests of both the customer and Auth0.
- Maximizes opportunities by driving the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction, and developing forecasts based on short term and long term growth.
- Maintains strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives understand how Auth0 solutions meet their business needs.
- Serves as key client contact for all customers and introduces technical evangelists and/or Partners based on strategic sales activities.
- Conducts short and long term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, improve the customer buying experience
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 7 years sales quota carrying work experience
- Experience in working either in a Global Account or Named Account function, supporting a “handful” of accounts
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description