Strategic Account Executive at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for planning and executing new customer acquisition efforts as well as existing customer account management functions. This will include working with SDRs to source opportunities, managing deal cycles from generation through to close, and managing expansion and renewal cycles. A key part of the role is strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives, Solution Consultants, Customer Engagement Managers and Customer Success resources assigned to that territory. You will be the primary point of customer contact and have the responsibility of coordinating the necessary Outreach resources to make each customer successful. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing and executing a plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Build and execute account plans; coordinate and deploy Outreach resources to accomplish these plans
- Source, manage and close deal cycles from start to finish
- Negotiate contracts
- Once landed successfully expand to other divisions within the company
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
- 8 years or more of sales experience, with 4 of those years in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $250k.
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers.
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 Accounts
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description