Strategic Partnerships Manager at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you’ll represent Ekata’s brand and lead our relationships with key strategic partners to drive Ekata’s rapid expansion in the market. We are focused on growing relationships with high profile business partners to expand sales of our market leading APIs and SaaS products and to strengthen the Ekata brand. This role will allow you to own partner relationships end-to-end, from initial scoping and negotiations to launch and ongoing partner management. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can grow some of our newest and highest potential partnerships.
In the Strategic Partnerships Manager role, you will:
- Help set and drive team strategy and win new business opportunities with key partners, including top fraud platform providers, and other key ecosystem partners
- Manage a portfolio of our partner relationships, developing scalable business process and operating procedures
- Be responsible for all aspects of partner growth including prioritization of business objectives, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new projects and services, and ongoing partner management
- Be accountable for success metrics and partner channel revenue growth
- Collaborate with a broad range of cross functional internal stakeholders including individuals from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Legal.
- Serve as an advocate for your partners while balancing Ekata’s goals
- Operate with little oversight, being both an executor and strategic thinker
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
Our ideal Strategic Partnerships Manager will have:
- 3+ years strategic business and/or partnerships experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and cross-functional projects
- 2+ years selling into large enterprises in a quota carrying individual contributor role
- The ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to achieve goals
- A strong focus on and a desire to execute on the core “blocking and tackling” aspects of partner management
- Experience building and managing relationships with senior business leaders, both internally and externally
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing initiatives at scale and delivering results
- The ability to map complex business organizations
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of the week
- BA/BS required
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for those who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.