Strategic Volume Account Manager, California (Remote) at DreamBox Learning
About the Role:
The DreamBox Learning Sales team seeks a high-energy, high-potential individual to join our growing organization as a Volume Renewals Account Manager. The Strategic Volume Account Manager will be responsible for retaining, and growing DreamBox Learning business through strategic sales planning and upsell activities.
An excellent candidate for this role will be a high-energy team player who brings positivity, sales strategy, and self-motivation to the team. This person will also possess a proven track record of successfully managing a high volume of accounts, either in sales or services. She/he/they will also have strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Developing proposals, consulting on purchasing options, negotiate terms, strategize on solutions.
- Collaborating with internal departments to provide clients with valuable product and services information.
- Calling, connecting, and collaborating with varying points of contact within a district or school.
- Qualifying customer needs and offering additional solutions and support.
- Identifying and prospecting for upselling and expansion opportunities within a set book of business.
- Accurately managing sales activities and forecasting through CRM (SFDC experience a plus).
- 2+ years of remote selling or quota-driven customer-facing experience.
- Working experience in educational software, SaaS, and/or K-12 experience, specifically Math/Literacy curriculum , a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
- Driven self-starter with the ability to do what needs to be done, manage/prioritize multiple tasks; demonstrate a problem solving/ solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, accept and engage with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong sales/service background managing a high volume of accounts.
- Ability to execute strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and assigned individual quotas.
- Legal right to work in the United States
*Open to remote employees in the US.
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-JW1
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!