The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
CAP - Technical Consultant
at Qualtrics (View all jobs)
Seattle, United States
The Customer Success team drives usage, adoption, and maturity of Experience Management programs. We help our customers transform into experience organizations and aim to progressively increase their return on investment, creating Qualtrics champions. We partner cross-functionally across the organization to drive action for our customers and are involved in everything from building the product roadmap, to informing how we go to market, and determining how we sell and service accounts. In addition, the Customer Success team works to deeply understand our customers’ and industries’ core challenges and customize solutions utilizing the Qualtrics platform.
A Day in the Life
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Drive adoption and expansion of platform by solving complex technical implementations, deploying or optimizing technology and supporting strategic program reviews
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to solve technical problems
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Leverage your passion for the technology industry, strategic thinking skills and project management experience to excel in the role.
- Proactively identify implementation process improvements, determine root causes and overcome roadblocks.
- Work with Customer Success and Cross Functional leadership to drive operating model improvements to drive better services attach and customer experience during implementations
- 3-5 years of experience at a SaaS company
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Experience in client facing position and developing client relationships
- A superb communicator and problem-solver
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Experience with project implementation / delivery on a technical platform
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Want to work at a fast-growing tech company
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories