We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – we have grown 50% quarter over quarter in 2018. Ready to join the revolution?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with executive management and underwriters to drive risk assessment decisions within the organization.
- Underwrite and/or examine complex title transactions.
- Provide feedback and guidance to vendors within the organizational network.
- Provide leadership and guidance to more junior title associates.
- Work with Sales Leadership, Executive Management and Operational Management to continually educate fellow JetClosing Associates on title matters.
- Interpret and act on instructions from customers and escrow teams.
- Examine and interpret tax and assessment reports and follow title practices regarding the issuance of title commitments and policies.
- Prepare title documents such as endorsements, title commitments, policies and amendments.
- Audit premium calculations and legal documents for accuracy.
- Review, update and process title commitments to ensure best in class quality and turnaround.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate professionals as well as end consumers.
- Review court documents utilizing advanced knowledge on legal descriptions and real property laws
- Work with Executive Management & Operational Management to continually create a seamless exchange of data and job duties between closing and title operations.
- Work with Executive Management, Operational Management and Development to continually optimize the title production and curative processes.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Title Assistant in Washington State. King, Pierce and Snohomish County preferable but not required. Multi State experience a plus.
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment and managing a team. Sense of humor preferred.
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the title and closing industry.
- Ability to perform tasks relating to title production and administrative duties with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and organize workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future focused perspective are always needed/required.