Vendor Manager, Diamonds at Blue Nile
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Manager, Diamonds who will manage account relationships with diamond vendors and provide comprehensive data analysis. Management will include day-to-day data operations, order fulfillment, and issue intervention. Analysis will focus on inventory sales/performance, market share, pricing and how to enhance sales.
- Manage vendor base to ensure program compliance
- Resolve issues daily and communicate across the organization
- Ensure seamless execution between vendor base and Blue Nile operations
- Recognize and build new business opportunities
- Report on loose diamond performance for loose diamond category
- Provide insights on how to increase sales and maximize vendor base
- BA in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ year of relevant account management and/or analytical work experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and graphing
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational and communication skills
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount