Vice President - Professional Services (Strategic Accounts)
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Icertis is the leading provider of Contract Life-cycle Management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 5+ million contracts by 2+ million users in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With intelligent workflow and built in analytics, ICM provides ongoing and contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management.
Icertis is a Leader, scoring 5 out of 5 for Product Strategy in Forrester Wave report.In this Wave Report, Forrester ranks Icertis as one of the top Contract Lifecycle Management solutions available.
Icertis was recognized by Seattle Business Magazine for the second year in a row as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for 2018. Icertis has also been recognized with numerous awards including 2018 Microsoft US Partner of the Year and GeekWire as the top venture capital deal of 2018.
- Exercise leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Build exceptional client rapport and maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Assist in sales and business development efforts.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule, revenue, gross margins and budget.
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with customers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in value-based client solutions & program management.
- Responsible for managing complex, enterprise projects through the Implementation life-cycle.
- Deliver expert level leadership and ownership in showcasing full accountability for managing and delivering multi-million-dollar programs successfully.
- Plan and lead complex enterprise projects in a fast-paced, high growth, technical environment.
- Create and sustain strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, proactively manage risk, facilitate high performing teams and manage budgets and project margins.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering Graduate from a reputed institute. MBA will be preferred.
- A minimum of 18 - 25 years of work experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain/ERP applications is preferred.
- Must be operationally and technically deep. This role requires rolling up your sleeves, willing to get your hands dirty and have a rich understanding of project and product details.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success.
- Prior experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Quality & Performance Standards.
- Prior experience with quick and innovative thinking with the business acumen to correctly interpret available data.
- Able to travel 40%.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description