VP New Business Line
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
We are adding a VP of New Business Line to lead our creative and critical thought process surrounding Flyhomes growth. In this role you will help drive the strategy, design, and execution of critical growth projects, including new marketplaces, service offerings, and internal tool creation. Partnering with all departments of the org, this role is critical to the future of Flyhomes and will be a key member of the Leadership team.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Effectively lead a team focused on solving complex problems through new product offerings
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Set goals and build roadmaps from inception to product launch
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Build product requirements based on workflow & usability studies, field research, and market analysis
- 5+ years professional leadership experience with a proven track-record of growing strong businesses
- Strong background as a manager of high-growth products or businesses
- Capability of acquiring and analyzing complex statistical data to measure and improve
- Experience or demonstrated interest in developing products for workflow optimization and products at the intersection of user experience & operations management.
- Possess an innovative spirit and demonstrate vision and strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skill and customer centric
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S