Principal Security Software Engineer - applied cryptography, blockchain, Rust
6 days ago
* Design, implement, and optimize core cryptographic libraries and secure systems (protocols and mechanisms).
* Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
* Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
* Conduct research to identify new attack avenues and product enhancements.
* Represent Transparent in collaborating with academic, research, and open source technical groups working on the latest developments in cryptography.