Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Tango Card
The Business Systems Analyst will have a direct impact on the future of Tango Card, receiving and providing thought leadership around Tango Card’s business systems and identification of opportunities for business process improvement. With a firm functional and technical understanding of business applications, you will collaborate with teammates and key stakeholders to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives for your fellow Tangocardians. You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations. Working closely within and beyond our team, you will administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools.
Reports To: Director, Business SystemsAs a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Tango Card, you’ll:
- Perform day-to-day operational aspects of business systems, including administration, configuration, training, and documentation
- Analyze business processes across the organization and identify areas for improvement and automation
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies
- Utilize workflow diagramming and data modeling to improve the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development
- Design and build best practice integrations and automation between enterprise applications using native integrations, automation/integration platforms, and/or custom development
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines
- Participate in or manage other projects and initiatives as directed by team management
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers
- Respond to inbound support requests within SLA
- Deploy changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and escalate as appropriate
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Business Systems administration and integration
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce and Service Cloud), ERP (NetSuite), Marketing Automation (HubSpot), HRIS (Namely), automation/integration platforms (Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), and/or other enterprise applications
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks of varying and/or similar priority
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Passion for eliciting and defining business and system requirements in an agile environment
- Resourcefulness to seek out answers and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with SQL and other query languages
- Understanding of data modeling and structures
- QA and other testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing
- Experience working with project management methodologies across functional teams
Please note: This role has flexibility in the final role level. This means this role could be scaled downwards (to a more Intermediate level) or upwards (to a more Senior level). Ultimately, it will be leveled upon the experience of the candidate selected/hired.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Virtual fitness benefits through Classpass
- Dog-friendly offices
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at our blog post, How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19, by our CEO, David Leeds.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.