We are looking for candidates with expertise in both Information Technology and Business Administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
The best IT Business Analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a communication link between the IT and Executive branches.
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
- Acting as an information source and communicator.
- Understanding strategic needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and models.
- Utilizing IT data for business and operational insights.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT management position.
- 10+ years in a technology-driven role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with SAFe and Lean frameworks and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Jira, Jellyfish and visualization tools desired.