Workforce Forecast Planning Analyst at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Are you passionate about creating and analyzing reporting data to manage forecast accuracy, identify trends, and develop recommendations to improve Contact Center performance? Our Workforce Planning team is growing! The Workforce Planning Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a phenomenal customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time management and executing optimal schedule placements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize predictive analytics to generate and maintain accurate long term volume and workload (staffing demand) as well as forecasts of inbound/outbound calls, email, chat, and back-office work
- Develop capacity plans to meet service level goals in accordance with established headcount targets and budgets with input from senior leadership and other key partners
- Generate custom reports and dashboards to supervise organizational performance using raw data from the workforce management software platform while being versatile to assess other sources of interaction data and having a mastery of data definition differences
- Produce daily and weekly reports covering current trends and contact drivers, and to help influence overtime or voluntary time off decisions
- Perform smoothing of breaks and lunches, and standard methodologies in terms of automated optimization and scheduling off-the-phone activities, ensuring optimum coverage across all teams
- Take charge of user profile, Workforce Intelligence, and Workforce Management configurations, and keep multiple stages of agent transition in mind
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative fields highly preferred. In lieu of those areas of study, educational research or coursework demonstrates critical analysis involving the use of data and application of statistical methods.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in workforce management or equivalent
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with inContact CXOne and NICE IEX WFM is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server is a plus
- Studio or scripting within other user interface applications
- Dashboard tools such as InView, Interaction Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, or Sisense
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.