Email Marketing Specialist - Customer Retention at Trupanion (Remote)
As a member of the Customer Marketing team, you’ll have the chance to create an immediate impact on the rapid growth of our company. You’ll be responsible for building, executing, and optimizing email and sms metrics by owning GA4 tracking, email reporting, and A/B testing. You’ll also work with the Email Marketing Manager and marketing stakeholders to optimize and continuously improve the reporting and documentation process. You will work with a team of marketers delivering an exceptional experience for our members and strong results for our business, in a high-performing environment.
We know that talented pet-loving professionals are everywhere. This is a position open to candidates anywhere in the US. If you live in a 25-mile radius from our Seattle office, this will be a hybrid remote/in-office position that requires you to work from our casual, pet-friendly office 3 days a week.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide reporting on campaign & program performance as well as insights and recommendations
- Partner with the Email Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing and IT stakeholders to launch, maintain, and evolve triggered and transactional email & text programs.
- Identifying data needs and requirements for evolving personalization and dynamic content across a rapidly growing brand family.
- Leverage A/B testing, segmentation, and behavioral targeting to maximize engagement and next best actions.
- Provide thorough quality assurance of emails and texts pre-delivery, across mobile and desktop variants, and use best practices for email delivery.
- Translate business goals into accurate campaign requirements and plans, including coding emails and SMS/MMS, building segmentation & targeting logic, setting up automations, identifying dynamic content requirements, and driving continuous improvements within the Adobe Marketo platform.
- 2+ years of Marketo experience or other ESP building and optimizing campaigns
- Prior experience with Twilio or other enterprise-level messaging services
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools, experience with Google Analytics (UA) and GA4.
- Preferred email coding knowledge (HTML, CSS)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Asana, Wrike, or JIRA.
- Experience working on multivariate or multiregional campaigns.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
You’ll be successful if you can:
- Use data to make decisions and drive performance
- Leverage experience to drive innovation
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Keep an eye on the details
- Seamlessly manage several projects at once
- Marketo Velocity Script knowledge is a plus
- The salary range for this position is $65,500 - $75,000 on a full-time schedule
- Along with the base salary, Trupanion employees may be eligible for monthly bonuses.
- We want all employees to be invested in Trupanion’s success, so we grant Restricted Stock Units to all new team members. Our new hire grants vest over 4 years.
Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks of paid time off and 9 paid float holidays (you can decide which days are most important to you!)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Seattle Office Amenities: Free on-site gym, free dog walking services for office pets during business hours, free parking, and paid ORCA cards.
For more information about Trupanion, visit https://trupanion.com/about
Learn more about how Trupanion has revolutionized our industry and the reimbursement model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion is an equal-opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.