Quality Assurance Engineer
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
We’re looking for a committed, dependable, self-driven, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Quality Assurance Engineer. This person will be part of our growing QA team, responsible for performing black and grey box testing and writing automation scripts. The right candidate is technical, eager to learn about our product, and able to help us quickly get new features to market.
- Perform extensive black and grey box testing for both web and mobile applications.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (both manual and automated).
- Find and report defects in the Jira issue tracking system.
- Participate in testing new features and integrations.
- Collaborate with the various teams to investigate, understand, and reproduce customer-facing issues.
- Extensively test new features before release to ensure they meet Highspot’s high quality standards.
- Understand Highspot’s customers and be an advocate for their ideal experience.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious in solving problems and achieving team and company goals.
- Bonus skills: Confluence, Mac/Unix command line interface, Git.
- Classroom instruction in a relevant Quality Assurance program (certificate program, bootcamp, etc.).
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience testing SaaS software.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We are proud of our inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Read Full Job Description