Senior Software Engineer at EagleView
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a background in full-stack cloud-based development. You will be responsible for designing and building EagleView's next generation image viewing applications. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about software development, dedicated to building scalable high-quality applications and services, as well as mentoring members of the team.
- Active participant in the Agile process
- Active participant in the design, development, and review process
- Participates in story writing and estimation
- Mentors junior team members on software development best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Continuous learner
- Experience with 3D rendering (WebGL, Three.js, Unity)
- Experience with client-side web technologies (React, Node.js, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with web backend technologies (Golang, Node.js)
- Experience with container-based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience with cloud development (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with modern development paradigms (Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, Service-oriented architecture)
- Experience with geographic information systems (GIS) and/or mapping technologies (MapBox, Cesium, ArcMap) preferred
- Computer Science or Software Engineering B.S. or equivalent preferred
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.