Sr Software Engineer at EagleView
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of Eagleview's scalable micro-services platform and geospatially-aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with 3D computational geometry, constructive solid geometry or boundary representation.
- Experience with linear algebra in the Euclidean space
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required