Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A at EagleView
The Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) plays a crucial role in supporting intelligent, financially sound decision making across the organization. The right person for this role is a systems thinker with a passion for developing and maintaining simple and sustainable business processes who enjoys translating data into insights efficiently and effectively. This highly visible role offers career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment, as well as exposure to key leaders in the organization.
This position is suitable for a manager with 1-2 years experience in their current position, looking to accelerate their career in a high growth environment, or for an experienced, ambitious analyst ready to take the next step.
- Leads the financial planning and forecasting processes of the organization, including the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Builds, maintains and iterates financial forecasting models
- Takes ownership of timeliness, effectiveness and accuracy of forecasting
- Owns the management reporting suite for a range of stakeholders including owners, the Board of Directors, executives and other leaders, using the right tools in the right situations
- Coordinates and gathers inputs and commentary from various stakeholders for reporting deliverables
- Motivates, guides, develops and builds a high-performance FP&A team, directly managing one Senior Analyst and supporting the BU FP&A team
- Designs and executes a plan to build a world-class corporate FP&A function, with a sustainable infrastructure, actionable and timely reporting, and accurate forecasting
- Manages the Workday Adaptive Planning system used for forecasting and reporting processes
- Identifies and implements system and process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of planning and reporting workflows
- Supports the development and implementation of the corporate strategy, working closely with the CFO and leadership team
- Builds and maintains symbiotic relationships with colleagues across the organization
- Collaborates with colleagues across functions on cost management and business cases
- Helps the CFO and other senior leaders achieve strategic objectives
- Brings financial mindset to complex business problems and collaborates to identify simple, scalable and agile solutions while building consensus
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or related field
- At least 4 years of progressively senior finance experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a relational database and/or a data warehouse
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or similar EPM tools
- Experience using SQL or similar languages
Personal Traits & Values
- Intellectual Honesty: you always seek the truth, present all facts in an unbiased manner, and do not allow your personal beliefs to skew your recommendations.
- Systems Thinking: you can view data and an organization from a broad perspective; able to see the overall structure, patterns, and how they interact and influence each other.
- Creative: you think outside the box; you can do more with less; you are resourceful and responsible for the pursuit of business objectives.
- Curious: you are intellectually curious; beyond your role in answering others' data questions, you are constantly asking your own "what if's" and "why's" and relentlessly seek answers to those questions.
- Strong Work Ethic: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, never settle for the bare minimum and always uphold the values and goals of your organization.
- Competitive: you have a strong desire to succeed and are willing to put in the necessary work to achieve your goals and the goals of the organization.
- Relentless: you are determined and focused. You do not give up and work through challenges until you reach a solution.
- Detail Oriented: You are thorough, organized, and productive. You pay attention to the details and rarely let things slip through the cracks.
- Integrity: You don't cut corners ethically and are fully invested in doing the right thing at all times. You are accountable, keep your word and are trusted by your colleagues.